Struggling to do your own branding, but not able to hire a designer?
The DIY Branding Guide
Professional branding is expensive and doing it yourself can be overwhelming, but with a little guidance it is possible to make your branding cohesive and polished on your own! You just need a little direction, which is where my DIY Branding Guide will help. There is a free mini version of the guide and a full version for sale.
what It Covers
The Mini Version
- How to define your company
- How to attract your ideal client
- How to design a visual identity that includes a logo, fonts, and color palette
- How to create consistency in your branding
The Full Version
Everything from the free version, as well as...
- How to create an effective Pinterest and mood board for inspiration with examples
- Where to find high-quality, pre-made logos and how to choose the right one for your brand
- How to choose the best fonts for your brand with specific suggestions and pairings
- How to define your color palette with sample color palettes you can use
- How to incorporate photos into your brand, and where to find free, high-quality stock images
Finally feel confident about your branding!
The mini version will be emailed to you immediately upon sign-up. The complete version will launch in the spring of 2017. Both versions are delivered as an interactive PDF. There are questions for you to answer and boxes for you to tick off, so you can track your progress.
This guide will provide the foundation you need to finally get your branding under control.
Sign up below to receive the mini version, and a special one-time offer on the full version when it launches.